The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with, through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
1. To send you information on latest releases, news, live shows, free downloads and any other musical/professional activity that Nigel Hopkins may be conducting. We will not share your contact information with any other party. If you have any questions or wish your details to be removed, please contact us.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you.
In order to receive such information, please contact us and we will advise you of the address to send your contact details and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses.